Tuesday, September 6, 2011






I thought this months theme was challenging and fun. I did learn something entirely new.Two panoramic photos were of the Loess Hills are in Iowa near the Missouri River. This is a picturesque landscape of hills formed 10's of thousand years ago from light porous silt layed down by wind and sculptured by erosion.One photo show ruins of a mansion at Ha Ha State Park in Missouri.Another is a lookout view over Shell Knob Missouri and Table Rock Lake area.The inside panoramic is within an inclosed area of my dental office. As I learn more, I'll work on decreasing distortion within a very close area.

2 comments:

  1. I love the castle image. It's an awesome place to shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do a wrap of you office around like Mike and hang it in your office.

    ReplyDelete