Friday, May 6, 2011

Errick's yellow and black





Hello all! A fun theme this month. My first photo I tool last night at my son's band concert. My last one as he is a senior. 13 years of band concerts come to and end! at least until the grandchildren??? Anyway... This is my 6 foot 5 senior who is off to college in the fall. My next three photos were taken on the outer banks, North Carolina. The first was a work up of a sand piper found feeding under the boardwalk - Atlantic Beach. The next, bow of a boat, from the Beaufort Port - Taylor's Creek, NC. We left for the outer banks two weeks ago Saturday for a quite week away! The last photo is also from the same boardwalk , Oceanana Pier, but I must admit, I took this photo last summer. Now I will turn my attention to the next theme although it is sort of bugging me!

1 comment:

  1. Errick,

    I really like the abstract nature of number 2. The yellow reflection in the water really adds to it.

    ReplyDelete