Tuesday, May 10, 2011

For MadScientist

Mad,

Thanks for your comments on my image of the Sandhills from my original Black and Yellow post. As you requested, here is the original full color version. I've also included a total B&W version and the "Black and Yellow" image from the original post just for reference.

Overall, I like the full color version the most but the sky in the black and white version keeps calling me back. Again, thanks for your comments and I would appreciate any additional feedback from you or the gr0up.







2 comments:

  1. Thanks Frank!

    I too like the full color one, but as you said, the black and white sky does keep calling you back. Something about the combination of the black and white background and colored foreground is more captivating than the plain color photo. It adds intrigue.

    With a photo like this (and photoshop) there are so many possibilities to enhance the blue sky, make the grass more yellow etc... Also, the overall perspective is nice with the clouds trailing off to the corners. Thanks for re-posting!

    -Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the B&W sky with the colored grass version. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete